Pokemon Ultimate RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Ultimate RPG

Pokemon Ultimate is a free rpg which allows you to rp as a pokemon or a trainer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peace in the mountains.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Peace in the mountains. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:06 am

“I don’t need a pokeball, if I want to catch a Pokémon I want it to trust me before I do.” Silver stated simply.
Back to top Go down
Absol
Admin
Absol

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:59 pm

Noticing another human Absol backed up slightly “sol” (damn not another one). Absol glanced round to see if it could spot any other humans getting closer, spotting none she sighed (at least I have a little luck, hopefully these two wont be that much of a fuss to deal with).
Moving her gaze she spotted a Lotad jumping around (I guess it’s the human’s, it could be that he wants a fight, well if he does, ill be ready) she thought as she concentrated on the Lotad in case it made a move.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-ultimate-rpg.rpg-board.net
Rhyperior
Admin
Rhyperior

PostSubject: Return   Peace in the mountains. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:59 pm

~Comes pounding through the mountain and sees the Absol confronted by two Humans~
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pikatachirules.com
Absol
Admin
Absol

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:14 pm

Turning her gaze slightly Absol notices Rhyperior standing in the distance. With a slight smirk she quickly turns and dashes into the bushes in the opposite direction from Rhyperior, in case the humans tried to follow her. Quickly she sneaks her way through the bushes without making a sound.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:00 pm

Silver watched as absol ran away 'i wonder what made that pokemon behave so... odd?' she pondered
Back to top Go down
Cleavon

Cleavon

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:40 pm

"Hey, what are you looking at?" said Cleavon with a quizzical expression. He notices a booming sound close by, and notices a large red and black pokemon in the distance. "... I...must...catch...Lotad...go...razor leaf...now" he says breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
Rhyperior
Admin
Rhyperior

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:46 pm

~Turns around and runs off with all my strength in a panic~
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pikatachirules.com
TadtheLotad

TadtheLotad

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:47 pm

Not knowing razor leaf, the lotad uses the move "grass knot", on both the absol and the rhyperior.
Back to top Go down
Absol
Admin
Absol

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:47 pm

(razor leaf isnt one of Lotad's attacks and if it was it would'vt been for a higher level http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/270.shtml this'll show you Lotad's attacks and levels learned at and at level 4 which is what Lotad has on his bio he would only knowastonish and growl can you both please correct this infomation in future)

Last edited by Absol on Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cleavon

Cleavon

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:49 pm

(OCC: No, it isn't. I may know that, but who says my trainer does, this is an RP isn't it? Besides, if you read his/her last post... well Tad, I'm assuming is a guy's name, used another move, grass knot, being an egg move)

Cleavon notices something different "Hey wait, that isn't what I wanted you to do! Give me razor leaf!" he whines.
Back to top Go down
Absol
Admin
Absol

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:53 pm

(i noticed that after i posted which is why i edited my message)

Absol looks back at the Trainers Pokémon and jumps back to face it. Facing the Pokémon’s attack without any signs of pain. Lifting her head back then attacks the Lotad with Razor wind.

Last edited by Absol on Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding to roleplay)
Back to top Go down
TadtheLotad

TadtheLotad

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:02 pm

(OCC: Erm... grass knot is a TM move, and razor leaf is an egg move. Razor wind, was never mentioned until you posted it...The reason this lotad knows it, is because it's a special lotad Razz)
Lotad observes the two humans, not knowing who the strange woman was.
(OCC: Well, since there was no Pokemon history, I'd might as well type some improvised piece.)
As he sees his surroundings, he realises finally how far away from home he is.
(Flash back: The sky was dark, and it was raining. Route 206, at this time was flooded by sea water, which as a lotad, it could not consume. After fighting a flood, noticing how close to shore it actually was, it tried to pull it's weight onto land, but was not tall enough to reach ground. After a long while, he somehow used a new move, through catecholamines, and pulled itself onto land, with a cut made on its leg, which was not acknowledged, because of the adrenaline)

Last edited by TadtheLotad on Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Noticed a new post)
Back to top Go down
Cleavon

Cleavon

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:06 pm

"Lotad, I hope you know what to do, because I don't"
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:45 pm

"Well that's obvious, how long have you been a trainer anyway?" silver asked.
Back to top Go down
Cleavon

Cleavon

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:31 pm

"Around a few weeks, why?" Cleavon replied "You're not much of a trainer yourself anyway. Not even one pokemon" he remarked.
Back to top Go down
TadtheLotad

TadtheLotad

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:38 pm

The lotad, seeing what came, dodged, but the attack was far too quick to be avoided, it was hurt badly. Without a second thought, after getting up, the lotad growled two times and used astonish.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:11 am

“I may not have a Pokémon. However it’s obvious that your lotad is the weaker Pokémon.” She stated.
Back to top Go down
Absol
Admin
Absol

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:16 pm

Deciding she wanted to end this match quickly as she could; Absol decided to use bite on Lotad.
Back to top Go down
TadtheLotad

TadtheLotad

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:41 pm

The absol takes a bite out of lotad. It quickly begins to bleed, and cries in pain. In an instant his eyes glow red. Clouds begin to collect over the sky. The Earth turns dark, and the scenery becomes gloomy. It then begins to rain hard. Because of its' rain dish ability, lotad begins to regain its health, and almost as though it forgot everything, it uses grass knot again, but this time on everything that is under the recently formed blanket of clouds, and ten times stronger than before.
(OCC: Wait, Astonish, Growl, Grass Knot, Rainy Day. Yep, 4 moves)
Back to top Go down
Cleavon

Cleavon

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:06 pm

"Lotad, what are you doing?" Cleavon said as he watched with amazement. The vines started to constrict him and complicates his breathing. Gasping for air he said "Stop, you're hurting me!"
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:12 am

{A.N.: I’m no expert but I’m sure rain dance was a level 29 or 30 (i think I’ve not played my ds or game boy games for awhile)}
Back to top Go down
Absol
Admin
Absol

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:19 am

(Close it was level 31 but it can also be learned by TM which has to be given by the trainer in an earlier rp)
Back to top Go down
TadtheLotad

TadtheLotad

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:25 pm

(OCC: Again, this is no ordinary Lotad. Besides, how do you know that it hadn't another trainer before hmm?)
The enraged lotad let out a huge growl, which rattled the land. The rain increased, pouring heavier and heavier. The land below nearly drowning. People stand on the top of houses, trying to keep away from the flood water.
Back to top Go down
Absol
Admin
Absol

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:16 pm

(check my rule update thanks to silver reminding me that TM’s didn’t get sorted out rule wise because at first I thought on preventing them but I’ve finally decided against that and have made a rule for them: ‘- HM/TM’s must be taught by the trainer (must be done in a role-play cant make it up) to the Pokémon once this has been done the Pokémon who has had the HM/TM must add a ‘HM/TM’s learned’ to their character profile’ quote taken from rules which you should have received a message about this from me yesterday. this mean since Cleavon is the only trainer you’ve had role-play wise he would of taught it to you TM wise
Also I made this site to be like the DS and game boy games (I’m alright with odd attack being multiple moves but using it a lot make it less fair I don’t want to make a rule saying the attack must be one move at a time but I will if to many people take advantage of there not being a rule) you can be special but PM me about how special you want to be and I will tell you if its ok or pushing it because I did make a rule that Pokémon cant be invincible which is to make this site fair for everyone.)
Back to top Go down
Cleavon

Cleavon

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:06 pm

Cleavon broke free of the vines and rushed to free lotad. "Stop! You have to stop!" he cried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace in the mountains.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Ultimate RPG :: Kanto :: Pewter City-
Jump to: