Pokemon Ultimate RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Ultimate RPG

Pokemon Ultimate is a free rpg which allows you to rp as a pokemon or a trainer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

cameron starts his journey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cameronragland

cameronragland

cameron starts his journey  Empty
PostSubject: cameron starts his journey    cameron starts his journey  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:18 pm

after walking out of the professors lab disappointed about not getting a pokemon he walked around outside and then he saw a pokemon and remembered he bought 5 pokeballs to catch some pokemon with (pokemon please show up)
Back to top Go down
Vulpix

Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: cameron starts his journey    cameron starts his journey  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:24 pm

as she opened her eyes, shivering she rose to her feet streching, the shelter she had found last night didn't protcet her from the harsh weather that night. she glanced forward only to see someone there.
Back to top Go down
cameronragland

cameronragland

PostSubject: Re: cameron starts his journey    cameron starts his journey  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:24 pm

"well here goes nothing" cameron thought as he through the pokeball at the vulpix
Back to top Go down
Vulpix

Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: cameron starts his journey    cameron starts his journey  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:59 am

as the pokeball comes towards her, she doesn't make a move as the pokeball envelops her in a red light and into the pokeball. deciding that she wouldn't fight back she let her self get captured.
Back to top Go down
cameronragland

cameronragland

PostSubject: Re: cameron starts his journey    cameron starts his journey  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:58 pm

"Yes i caught a vulpix. I've got my first pokemon".Cameron said as he picked up the pokeball "vulpix go. im gonna name you spark, do you like that name"
Back to top Go down
Vulpix

Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: cameron starts his journey    cameron starts his journey  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:05 pm

(im not fussy but i though spark is more suited for electric pokemon but you can call me that if you want)
Back to top Go down
cameronragland

cameronragland

PostSubject: Re: cameron starts his journey    cameron starts his journey  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:49 pm

(ya but i was thinking like about a fire spark i would have said ember but ember is an attack)
Back to top Go down
Vulpix

Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: cameron starts his journey    cameron starts his journey  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:01 pm

(i tend to nickname my pokemon on the gameboy games flare, blaze, rose, ruby or Kitsune (it means fox in japanese)
Back to top Go down
cameronragland

cameronragland

PostSubject: Re: cameron starts his journey    cameron starts his journey  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:17 pm

"No not spark how bout ruby that sound good
Back to top Go down
Vulpix

Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: cameron starts his journey    cameron starts his journey  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:40 pm

"pix vulpix" (ruby it is) vulpix replys happily at her new name.
Back to top Go down
cameronragland

cameronragland

PostSubject: Re: cameron starts his journey    cameron starts his journey  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:55 pm

"ruby do you like to stay outside bof your pokeball or in"
Back to top Go down
Vulpix

Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: cameron starts his journey    cameron starts his journey  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:17 pm

"vulpix" (outside please)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cameron starts his journey    cameron starts his journey  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cameron starts his journey
Page 1 of 1