Pokemon Ultimate RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Ultimate RPG

Pokemon Ultimate is a free rpg which allows you to rp as a pokemon or a trainer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Temporary Non-Player characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cleavon

Cleavon

Temporary Non-Player characters Empty
PostSubject: Temporary Non-Player characters   Temporary Non-Player characters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:14 pm

There is obviously a deficiency of players on this board (or atleast that have signed up). With me being the only trainer character on the forum, it's going to be a little complicated, and mundane, as there is no competition, nor are there Pokemon to catch. So I was thinking that you should post details on a specific area, what can be caught there, and what can't be, but lock the post, so noone can comment on it, editing these posts when a new event comes up or the season changes, and new Pokemon are available.
Back to top Go down
Absol
Admin
Absol

Temporary Non-Player characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Non-Player characters   Temporary Non-Player characters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:25 am

im sorry but it'll be hard for me to put what pokemon will be in what area because i cant tell our pokemon members where to go to be caught pokemon you will try and catch are the members roleplaying as pokemon (the ones without trainers) so to catch them either introduct yourself into a current roleplay where pokemon are and attempt to catch one or start your own topic. think of this as like the gameboy and ds games ive added a list of each town (these towns include the wood/mountains/ect in that area) so itll be my guess that the pokemon members will choose to go in areas their own pokemon will/ possibly be so that should give you ideas on where to go for what pokemon.
im sorry that you are currently the only trainer i am trying to convince my friends to join the site and ive asked other members to do the same (sadly without much luck)
i might make areas that will hold events later on but ill need to plan these out in advance before i do this, i cant say when ill get this done.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-ultimate-rpg.rpg-board.net

Temporary Non-Player characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Ultimate RPG :: Rules, Characters, Comments :: Comments-
Jump to: